This year we are focussing on Essex and Herts. The rides are typically 25 to 30 miles with stops for lunch and sometimes also for afternoon tea.
Suitable for anyone who can ride a bike.
- Rickmansworth to Bricket Wood
- Essex villages and churches - a circular ride from Ingatestone
- Essex villages and rivers - Chelmsford to Ingatestone via Maldon
- Essex woods, lanes and birdlife - Billericay to Chelmsford via Maldon
- Essex lanes, villages and old railway line - Sawbridgeworth to Braintree
- Essex lanes, villages and ruined castle - Sawbridgeworth to Hatfield Peverel
We are also going cycling around Lake Constance for 5 days in June and then in July we are off to Chichester for a cycling and sea kayaking weekend.