Other reasons to join us:
- We are one of the most active outdoor activity clubs in London with four to eight events every week. These include day walks, evening walks, cycle rides, social events, weekend trips and longer holidays in the UK and abroad. Our What's on page contains a monthly view of our events calendar
- CLOG is non-commercial and events are run at cost (or occasionally subsidised).
- We offer a wide variety of outdoor events. As well as walking, cycling, hillwalking and trips away, these include sailing, sea kayaking, canoeing, orienteering, beachcombing and champing. We also have regular social events.
- We are a well-established group founded in 1937 and still going strong.
- Try us out for free. You are welcome to attend three events to try out the group; after that we ask that you join. Annual subs are £15 for new members (for the first 12 months) then £30 for standard membership or £15 for Long Distance Members (those living far from London).
Follow us on social media